Join us and get the knowledge you need to feel more secure about your job search if looking for a job, or wanting to make a career change to the next level so you can create a concrete actionable plan.
Our guest speakers, Mike Mittleman, CBS'93 and a member of the Columbia University Career Coaches Network, and his partner Marc W. Halpert, will provide insights on career direction based on their experience helping thousands of people land jobs they love.
|To register, please provide the asked information and click "SEND RSVP." The RSVP email you receive has a link to click and complete a Zoom form to receive Zoom meeting login details.|
The topics they will cover include:
- Gaining Career Clarity
- Creating a Wow Resume
- Optimizing LinkedIn Profile
- Providing Online Job Application Secrets
- Accessing the Hidden Job Market
- Networking Secrets
- Acing Interviews
About The Speakers
Mike Mittleman is a full-time career coach. He provides services to a variety of job seekers from undergraduate university students to professionals with 30+ years of experience that come from virtually every industry. Mr. Mittleman blogs weekly on key topics in accelerating career growth.
Mr. Mittleman graduated with a BS in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from Columbia Business School. He worked for 15 years as an investment banker with Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse where he interviewed hundreds of undergraduate and MBA candidates.
He is proud to be one of the 26 members of the Columbia University Career Coaches Network. Columbia University recommends select career coaches to Columbia University alumni for post-graduate career support.
Marc W. Halpert is a “multi-preneur,” whose third concurrent company, connect2collaborate, spreads his high-energy LinkedIn evangelism as a:
- Trainer in professional practices and nonprofits in strategies to differentiate from competitors
- Coach individuals to articulate their brand and achieve new career goals
- Instructor in companies to align employees’ LinkedIn personas with the corporate message
- Speaker at conferences, teaching LinkedIn best practices
Marc has authored 2 books:
- “LinkedIn Marketing Techniques for Law and Professional Practices” was published by the American Bar Association, 2017, a second edition to be released Spring 2021
- “You, Us, Them: LinkedIn Marketing Concepts for Nonprofit Professionals Who Really Want to Make a Difference,” self-published 2018
He routinely contributes articles and blogs on evolving LinkedIn techniques and is seen and heard on international TV and radio. His LinkedIn profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert/